Anthony B. answered 05/25/15
Math, Stats, Calculus, APA Tutor, Statistics Consulting
This is a weighted average in which the final is 20% or .2, and the rest of the cumulative grade is worth 80% or .8. The target grade is 70, so we can set it up as:
From here, just solve for x
38 is the minimum score to come out with a final grade of 70. I hope you aim higher than that anyways.