First, I suggest that you break this question up into manageable chunks. Using journalistic questions, rewrite this big questions as a set of related and direct questions.
In what ways did Hitler and the authors of cardinal principles find fault with main stream Western societies and their political and social values?
- What mainstream Western political views did Hitler find fault in?
- What mainstream Western societal values did Hitler find fault in?
- What were the 'Cardinal Principles'?
- Who authored the 'Cardinal Principles'?
- How did the authors of the CPs differ in their views from Hitler's views?
- How did Hitler and the authors of the 'Cardinal principles' agree on the faults on Western societies' political and social values?
and maybe: What were the political and social values of the West in the mid-30s to mid-40s?