Asked • 06/19/19

In a TTTTBBBB arrangement, what do you call each group of singers?

I can assume the BBBB can be divided into Baritone I & II and Bass 1 & II, but what about tenors (assuming they’re all tenors and not countertenors)? Is there another name or does it go from Tenor I to Tenor IV?

1 Expert Answer


Zac M. answered • 04/09/20

New to Wyzant

Audio Designer and Producer with 15+ Years' Experience

Still looking for help? Get the right answer, fast.

Ask a question for free

Get a free answer to a quick problem.
Most questions answered within 4 hours.


Find an Online Tutor Now

Choose an expert and meet online. No packages or subscriptions, pay only for the time you need.