Do you use QuickBooks Online and want to create Custom Bank Feed Rules?
Are you a frequent business traveler that keeps your car squeaky clean?
Do you use QuickBooks Online for your business?
If the answer is yes, save yourself time categorizing your car wash transactions in your QBO bank feed by creating a custom bank rule that will "automatically" post your car wash charges to your register.
You can create this rule in 30 seconds and never have to see another car wash transaction in your QBO bank feed!
- Click on the "Create rule for this transaction" right within your bank feed transaction
- Description, Contains, "Car Wash"
- Transaction Type: Expense
- Payee: Vendor Name or Generic Vendor Name for ALL Car Wash Companies
- Category: Expense Account such as "Automobile Maintenance" to auto-categorize to
- Select "Auto-categorize and auto-add" under "How do you want to apply this rule?"