Find your perfect Homeschool tutor in Davie, FL.

See How It Works

With the Good Fit Guarantee, love your first lesson, or it’s free

Compare qualifications, hourly rates, and reviews to find the right expert for you.

Collaborate with your tutor in Wyzant’s free, browser based online learning tool.

Only pay for the time you need. No subscriptions, no upfront payments. Just affordable results.

Subject Experts

Top 5 Davie, FL Homeschool tutors

9 Davie private Homeschool tutors / Find the best Homeschool tutor in Davie

See more experts ›
Miami, FL Tutoring Tutoring
Online Lessons
Rebecca P.
40/hour

Miami, FL

Help by Becky

I have taught ten different homeschooled children either from scratch or following the syllabus that was provided by the school. I taught in all K-10th-grade subjects as well as high school chemistry. I have a statement of eligibility from... read more

40/hour
5.0 (438)

647 hours tutoring Homeschool out of 2,228 hours

Online Lessons
See Tutors Like This
Miami, FL Tutoring Tutoring
Online Lessons
Eve G.
35/hour

Miami, FL

Experienced Homeschool Teacher

I am an experienced homeschool teacher, having homeschooled my 5 children from 1st Grade through High School Graduation. All of my children have graduated from college and are employed in their areas of expertise. Two of them are in... read more

35/hour
5.0 (3)

26 hours tutoring

Online Lessons
See Tutors Like This
Saundra D.
55/hour

Hollywood, FL

FCAT Tutoring - Reading, Math, Writing

Teaching has been, and still is, my passion for over 20 years. I believe in positive motivation and reinforcement. My students know that it's OK to make mistakes as we learn from them. I encourage my students to develop a "Yes, I Can" attitude.... read more

Shateika F.
40/hour

Hollywood, FL

Teacher with years of experience teaching and tutor students

I am a high school teacher who has tutored students from elementary to high school level. I have a Master Degree in Business and currently in school to get a second Master Degree in History. I have tutor homeschool students in the past... read more

Paris S.
50/hour

Pompano Beach, FL

Reading, Spelling, Writing, History plus Photography

For 5 years I've tutored 11 students that were homeschooled, for various reasons. 80% of which met the Florida Law requirements via atriumschool.org. The other 20% met their requirements by the parents staying in contact with the... read more

Trusted with over 6 million hours of lessons since 2005

Success stories

Real stories from real people

Since 2005, Wyzant has provided a way for people to learn any subject in a way that works for them.

Reported on by leading news outlets