Find your perfect Homeschool tutor in Coral Springs, FL.

With the Good Fit Guarantee, love your first lesson, or it’s free

Compare qualifications, hourly rates, and reviews to find the right expert for you.

Collaborate with your tutor in Wyzant’s free, browser based online learning tool.

Only pay for the time you need. No subscriptions, no upfront payments. Just affordable results.

Subject Experts

Top 5 Coral Springs, FL Homeschool tutors

6 Coral Springs private Homeschool tutors / Find the best Homeschool tutor in Coral Springs

See more experts ›
Paris S.

Pompano Beach, FL

Reading, Spelling, Writing, History plus Photography

For 5 years I've tutored 11 students that were homeschooled, for various reasons. 80% of which met the Florida Law requirements via The other 20% met their requirements by the parents staying in contact with the... read more

Michelle S.

Pompano Beach, FL

Homeschool, PreK through College, Test Prep, Math, Science, Accounting

As a graduate student of School Psychology, I studied how people think and learn, as well as methods and interventions to enhance learning based on each individual's unique needs and abilities. In addition, I have graduate level expertise and... read more

Shateika F.

Hollywood, FL

Teacher with years of experience teaching and tutor students

I am a high school teacher who has tutored students from elementary to high school level. I have a Master Degree in Business and currently in school to get a second Master Degree in History. I have tutor homeschool students in the past... read more

Pompano Beach, FL Tutoring Tutoring
Online Lessons
Ilona M.

Pompano Beach, FL

Knowledgable and experienced in homeschooling

If you are interested in working with a dedicated professional with passion for education and a love of learning, I am sure I can help you. My style of teaching is based on a holistic approach, minimum stress and maximum results. I believe that... read more

4.5 (142)

565 hours tutoring

Online Lessons
See Tutors Like This
Rachael N.

Fort Lauderdale, FL

Learn English For Business Conversation or Test Prep

Dear Potential Client, My name is Rachael and I have over 11 years’ experience in teaching in general and specifically in English as a Second Language. I am a dedicated teacher that specializes and tailors each lesson to your needs. I have a... read more

4.7 (6)

17 hours tutoring

See Tutors Like This

Trusted with over 6 million hours of lessons since 2005

Success stories

Real stories from real people

Since 2005, Wyzant has provided a way for people to learn any subject in a way that works for them.

Reported on by leading news outlets