2 Answered Questions for the topic Math For Liberal Arts

How to solve this problem?

A website says you need 48 fifty pound bags of sand to fill a sand box that’s 8ft by 8ft by 1ft. How many bags would you need to fill a sandbox that’s 6ft by 4ft by 1ft

Probability expressed through tree diagram

Approximately 1% of women aged 40-50 have breast cancer. A woman has a 90% chance of receiving a positive test result from a mammogram, while a woman without breast cancer has a 10% chance of a... more

Still looking for help? Get the right answer, fast.

Ask a question for free

Get a free answer to a quick problem.
Most questions answered within 4 hours.

OR

Find an Online Tutor Now

Choose an expert and meet online. No packages or subscriptions, pay only for the time you need.