In light of the COVID-19 crisis, we highly encourage meeting with your tutor online. Read more about

Find Chemistry tutors in Slidell, LA

Pay-as-you-go private Chemistry tutoring in-person or online

With the Good Fit Guarantee, love your first lesson, or it’s free

Compare qualifications, hourly rates, travel policies, and reviews to find the right local expert for you.

Collaborate with your tutor in person or through Wyzant's free, browser based online learning tool.

Only pay for the time you need. No subscriptions, no upfront costs. Just affordable results nearby.

Get 1:1 Help Fast

The Best Chemistry Tutors in Slidell, LA

Slidell private Chemistry tutors / Find the best local Chemistry tutor in Slidell

See more experts ›
Rodney B.
40/hour

Slidell, LA

Math and Science Tutoring, ACT Preparation

I enjoy tutoring High School Chemistry. I find that mathematics is at the base of 90% of the problems the students I tutor have with Chemistry. Chemistry is very logically laid out and once you understand the basic processes, the students can understand what to do. The remaining 10% of high school... read more

40/hour
4.9 (378)
87 hours tutoring Chemistry out of 1,080 hours
Offers in person & online lessons
See Tutors Like This

I enjoy tutoring High School Chemistry. I find that mathematics is at the base of 90% of the problems the students I tutor have with Chemistry. Chemistry is very logically laid out and once you understand the basic processes, the students can understand what to do. The remaining 10% of high school... read more

Austin G.
35/hour

Slidell, LA

Regents Scholar in Environmental Chemistry

Within chemistry, I have former employment in both lab and field research. My educational background contains General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Environmental Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Geochemistry, Atmospheric Chemistry, and Marine Chemistry. read more

35/hour
Offers in person lessons
See Tutors Like This

Within chemistry, I have former employment in both lab and field research. My educational background contains General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Environmental Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Geochemistry, Atmospheric Chemistry, and Marine Chemistry. read more

Online Chemistry Tutoring

David B.
90/hour

PhD, 30+ Years as a Chemistry Professor

I was a chemistry professor for 30+ years before recently retiring. I taught physical chemistry, which combined physics, chemistry, and math through calculus, and I had to teach all aspects of it. I'm especially aware... read more

90/hour
5.0 (166)
356 hours tutoring Chemistry out of 391 hours
Offers online lessons
See Tutors Like This

I was a chemistry professor for 30+ years before recently retiring. I taught physical chemistry, which combined physics, chemistry, and math through calculus, and I had to teach all aspects of it. I'm especially aware... read more

Scott B.
199/hour

PhD research director with 10+ years chemistry tutoring experience

I am a PhD with 10+ years of experience in 1-on-1 mentoring in chemistry with an emphasis on general chemistry, physical chemistry, and spectroscopy. I direct an active medical research program focused on molecular imaging. I... read more

199/hour
5.0 (58)
34 hours tutoring Chemistry out of 228 hours
Offers online lessons
See Tutors Like This

I am a PhD with 10+ years of experience in 1-on-1 mentoring in chemistry with an emphasis on general chemistry, physical chemistry, and spectroscopy. I direct an active medical research program focused on molecular imaging. I... read more

Elise H.
120/hour

Biochemistry PhD and Experienced Teacher/Tutor

I received a top score on the AP chemistry exam in high school and then went on to earn a B.S. in chemistry with highest honors at the University of Florida. My undergraduate research involved organic synthesis with projects at both... read more

120/hour
5.0 (537)
621 hours tutoring Chemistry out of 1,344 hours
Offers online lessons
See Tutors Like This

I received a top score on the AP chemistry exam in high school and then went on to earn a B.S. in chemistry with highest honors at the University of Florida. My undergraduate research involved organic synthesis with projects at both... read more

Trusted with over 6 million hours of lessons since 2005

Success stories

Real stories from real people

Since 2005, Wyzant has provided a way for people to learn any subject in a way that works for them.

How much for private Chemistry tutoring lessons

Slidell Chemistry Tutors Cost $35 - 55 per hour on average

What’s a fair price for a private Slidell Chemistry tutor? Slidell Chemistry tutors using Wyzant are professional subject experts who set their own price based on their demand and skill.

$30 $90
$35
$55

Choose Your Tutor

Compare tutor costs. With a range of price options, there’s a tutor for every budget.

No Upfront Fees

Sign up, search, and message with expert tutors free of charge.

No Costly Packages

Only pay for the time you need. Whether it’s one lesson or seven, you decide what to spend.

Pay After Your Lesson

Get the help you need first. You’ll only be charged after your lesson is complete.

Love Your Lesson Or It’s Free

Your first hour with a new tutor is protected by Wyzant’s Good Fit Guarantee. If you’re not satisfied with your lesson, you don’t pay. No questions asked.

Reported on by leading news outlets