Berkeley Graduate, Experienced Tutor Will Help You Succeed
...ckgrounds in all levels of math (from elementary math to calculus), high school and college level statistics/biostatistics, and Mandarin. One of my recent assignments was tutoring a 14-year-old girl...
...The study of psychology at all levels, from high school through undergraduate, Master's and Doctoral levels, including statistics, experimental design and methodology. I have a BA in mathematics...
- Are you "struggling" with mathematics?
- Do you want to improve your grade in math?
- Do you want to take your math tests with greater confidence?
- Do you want to make math more fun?
• Is your child having a hard time with math?
• Does your child spend too many hours trying to understand the math homework and is unmotivated and ready to give up?
• Is your child taking a math...
...The subjects that I specialize in are Math, Science, and English. Specifically, pre algebra, algebra 1, statistics, introductory chemistry, general chemistry 1, spelling, grammar, reading, and writing...
More About San Rafael, CA statistics Tutors and Related Subjects
WyzAnt is the world's leading network of private tutors. If you want to learn statistics in San Rafael, CA, we can help you find your ideal tutor. WyzAnt makes it easy to get statistics help from experts; choose your tutor by reading ratings and reviews written by students and parents just like you.
We're here to help you find the best fit. After meeting with your statistics tutor, you can also find tutors for similar subjects in San Rafael, CA.