I am looking for help in calculus 1 and 2 for my twenty year old daughter.
- Posted by Bob, 1 hour ago
My daughter is home for the summer and is taking a statistics class. She is a bit dyslexic and this is a hard course for her.
- Posted by Evelyn, 1 hour ago
- Posted by Karen, 1 hour ago
I'm looking for someone to help my 7 year old become a more confident writer.
- Posted by Vivian, 1 hour ago
I am in search of a reading and math tutor. I would prefer a Spanish speaking tutor.
- Posted by Blanca , 1 hour ago
I am in search of an algebra and geometry tutor for my fiancee.
- Posted by Benjamin, 2 hours ago
We are seeking a math tutor for our 9 year old daughter to help her develop her math skills for 5th grade and build her confidence in this area. We think 3 one hour sessions a week starting on or around July 15th through end of August would be ideal.
- Posted by Tinika, 2 hours ago