DePaul University (Accounting)
DePaul University (MBA)
My education and experience focused primarily in finance and accounting. This experience ranges from a partnership in a small public accounting firm to upper middle management positions (Finance and Operations) for large Fortune 500 size companies and in Senior Management (CFO) for smaller companies. I am a licensed California CPA and also certified by the AICPA in financial forensics (CFF) and as a Global Management Accountant (CGMA).
When I taught and teach at Universities, the comment from my students are usually found below:
1) He makes difficult concepts easy to understand
2) He has many "real world" examples which are highly interesting and humorous at times.
3) He cares about us as both students and human beings and is our biggest cheerleader.
Tutoring can take place at your location, a common agreed on location, online, phone, or under special situations my home in Fountain Valley, California.
I teach students how we use software for both large and small companies. I show them tricks that we use in the business world where softward (QuickBooks gives us internal control, and information. An example is how to build a sophisticated chart of accounts for multi-location companies. I taught QuickBooks at Universities in Los Angeles.
I have much experience in both finance, accounting and operations for large corporations. So from experience I can teach various aspects of business from marketing ,operations, finance, accounting, and more. I have "been there, done that."
You will find that I am very down to earth. Students love to be with me due to my knowledge, patience, "real world" experiences, sense of humor, and caring for them and their success. I received Professor of the Year Awards from students at an accredited University which acknowledged my helping students learn and guiding them. My education and experience focused primarily in finance and accounting. This experience ranges from a partnership in a small public accounting firm to upper middle management positions (Finance and Operations) for large
Special group rates and special pricing for multiple lessons. Ask tutor in email if you have special requests.
Really know his stuff. Makes sure you understand the concept. And he came really prepared with material based on my subjects. Great guy.
I was feeling pretty hopeless that I would to pass my finance class. Ron gave me hope through his patience and adaptable teaching style to fit my visual learning preference. Thanks Ron!
Ron was a great tutor. He made difficult concepts much easier. He applies everything to real life situations. He cares a lot about his students and makes sure they understand the material before moving on. An amazing tutor.
I like the way that Ron simplifies the most difficult material to understand. It definitely shows that he cares about his students.
Ron is wonderful! I have been struggling with MBA level managerial accounting. I sent my HW problems to him before our meeting. He did them all before hand, so he could walk me through them and gave me the work to take home with me. He was so patient and let me explain the work back to him to make sure I got it. Made me feel comfortable and he was so encouraging. I left feeling confident and relaxed because I feel like I'm not trying to figure out this stuff all alone anymore. 5 stars !
Ron has a lot of real-world and teaching experience. He also engages you while you learn to keep up the momentum. Lastly he is a sweet man that genuinely cares about your learning experience! Definitely would recommend for anyone.
Ron was able to communicate the subject content in a way that really made the material click. His real world experience is really helpful in understanding the concepts. Recommend!
Ron was very helpful & taught me so much in 1 hour about Finance then I would have learned reading the text because he helps relate the examples to real like situations. Thanks again Ron! I recommend him to anyone & look forward to working with him in the future.
Ron taught me the concept of cost according and how it can be applied to real life issues. He was very patience and understanding ensuring that I thoroughly understood. Outstanding tutor!!!
Im getting started on CPA studies and I can tell that he is good at explaining concepts. I look forward to working with Ron and earning my CPA
In most cases, tutors gain approval in a subject by passing a proficiency exam. For some subject areas, like music and art, tutors submit written requests to demonstrate their proficiency to potential students. If a tutor is interested but not yet approved in a subject, the subject will appear in non-bold font. Tutors need to be approved in a subject prior to beginning lessons.
1) I have an MBA in Business
2) I taught and teach business at universities.
3) I have many years in the business world in all aspects of business from finance, accounting, auditing, and operations for large fortune 500 companies and small companies.
4) I have owned a CPA firm with my partner where we had to be active businessmen.
5) I consult helping companies in may areas of business including evaluation of a company, and marketing and operational ideas.
1) I have taught for many years QuickBooks in my Accounting Information Systems classes at a fully a fully accredited university.
2) I have spent years consulting which included designing an accounting system for clients using QuickBooks. This included training staff.
3) I have tons of experience teaching and in actual practice using QuickBooks software and other software packages. It is critical to teach the flow of data through the accounting system and how it transforms into useful information.
1) I am A licensed CPA who must stay current on taxes taking CPE courses.
2) I have taught for the last 10 years taxes for both graduate and undergraduate program taxes for individuals and corporations.
3) I have prepared many tax forms when in practice as a partner in a local CPA firm.