I am looking for a tutor, who is experienced working with children, to teach Spanish to a group of (5) 3 year old children once a week for 60 minutes. I'd like music, games etc to provide an introduction to the language. The location would rotate between 2 homes in the 30126 area code.
- Posted by Cicily, 32 minutes ago
I am needing help in math (AP calculus) and would like to meet either once or twice per week on a regular basis in the evenings.
- Posted by Mikala a, 1 hour ago
I'm looking for a chemistry tutor for my son. He just started AP Chemistry.
- Posted by Svetlana, 1 hour ago
My daughter needs a French tutor.
- Posted by JEN, 1 hour ago
I have an upcoming Statistics course coming up second half semester starting in October and will need some tutoring assistance with the course.
- Posted by Quinton , 2 hours ago
My son is in his junior year and is taking Pre-AP Physics. Because he will be done with Physics in December, I would like him to get tutoring for the remainder of the semester.
- Posted by Jacque, 2 hours ago
I am looking for a private tutor to help me prepare for the GRE test. I need to take it within 6 weeks and need a lot of preparation.
- Posted by Tanya, 3 hours ago
We would like to schedule regular tutoring (once a week) for our 10th grade son who is taking AP German.
- Posted by Tracie , 3 hours ago
My 5th grade daughter needs help in math.
- Posted by Tavia, 4 hours ago
I am looking for tutoring for AutoCAD.
- Posted by Jamie, 4 hours ago