posted on: 11/10/13
I am attending one year MIB program. My background is digital design, furthermore I don't have a math mind so I really need to start private tutoring as soon as possible, because my final exam will be in less than two weeks.
The arguments of the course are listed as follow:
- PROBABILITY (Measuring Uncertainty, Continuos Numerical Outcomes)
- STATISTICS 1 (Testing Hypothesis)
- STATISTICS 2 (Correlation and Regression)
- BUSINESS MODELING 1 (Linear Programming)
- BUSINESS MODELING 2 (Time and Money)
- BUSINESS MODELING 3 (Decision Making)
- BUSINESS MODELING 4 (Simulating Reality)
I would like to start as soon as possible in order to be able to score a good result on my final exam on 22nd of November.
The best part about tutoring for me is working with students one-on-one and knowing that I played a part in their academic success. The most frustrating part of tutoring — finding new students, dealing with marketing, billing clients, etc. Wyzant solves those problems and lets me focus on what I do best — teaching!
Over the last seven years we’ve built the largest and most trusted tutoring marketplace on the web. With a new student lead posted every minute, Wyzant eliminates the need to be listed on multiple sites.
On average, our fee is 25%, compared to the 60-80% that traditional tutoring companies and franchises take.
You don’t have to worry about marketing, collecting payment, or unqualified leads on Wyzant. We take care of all the details so you can focus on tutoring!