Find Service Delivery Tutors Online or Near You

Private Service Delivery tutoring with pay-as-you-go pricing

With the Good Fit Guarantee, love your first lesson, or it’s free

Compare qualifications, hourly rates, and reviews to find the right expert for you.

Collaborate with your tutor in Wyzant's free, browser based online learning tool.

Only pay for the time you need. No subscriptions, no upfront payments. Just affordable results.

Private teachers

The Best Service Delivery Tutoring Online

Private Service Delivery tutors / Find the best Service Delivery tutor

See more experts ›
Meera M.
175/hour

Public Speaking Coach/Speechwriter

speechwriting, messaging, delivery while they relate to various audiences in order to help improve their bottom line. Meera is a Presentation Skills, Public Advocacy, and Speechwriting Consultant. She read more

175/hour
5.0 (21)
83 hours tutoring
Offers online lessons
See Tutors Like This

speechwriting, messaging, delivery while they relate to various audiences in order to help improve their bottom line. Meera is a Presentation Skills, Public Advocacy, and Speechwriting Consultant. She read more

Cheryl O.
45/hour

K-12 Tutor Reaching Students Who Learn Differently

students, one must strive to truly know EACH student. While 80% of students may make progress with standard instructional delivery, I specialize not only in reaching the other 20% but also in helping the read more

45/hour
5.0 (1788)
5,231 hours tutoring
Offers online lessons
See Tutors Like This

students, one must strive to truly know EACH student. While 80% of students may make progress with standard instructional delivery, I specialize not only in reaching the other 20% but also in helping the read more

Nancy C.
35/hour

Experienced Instructor of Biological and Environmental Sciences

highest, because there is the opportunity to personalize the content and the delivery. As a result, this is the environment that best facilitates learning and retention. My approach to tutoring is to introduce read more

35/hour
5.0 (2)
10 hours tutoring
Offers online lessons
See Tutors Like This

highest, because there is the opportunity to personalize the content and the delivery. As a result, this is the environment that best facilitates learning and retention. My approach to tutoring is to introduce read more

MaryLynne W.
50/hour

Positive, patient tutor, focused on your getting results easily

multidisciplinary approach to assessment, developing treatment plans and providing educational and other services to persons having developmental disabilities and pervasive developmental disorders. Using read more

50/hour
4.9 (664)
2,942 hours tutoring
Offers online lessons
See Tutors Like This

multidisciplinary approach to assessment, developing treatment plans and providing educational and other services to persons having developmental disabilities and pervasive developmental disorders. Using read more

Althea T.
65/hour

Professor Specializing in Student Success Skills, Dissertation+Researc

and provided feedback that facilitated development of confidence, use of concise vocabulary, and effective delivery. For example, I would use flash cards with words, topics, or occasions for impromptu read more

65/hour
5.0 (47)
172 hours tutoring
Offers online lessons
See Tutors Like This

and provided feedback that facilitated development of confidence, use of concise vocabulary, and effective delivery. For example, I would use flash cards with words, topics, or occasions for impromptu read more

Trusted with over 6 million hours of lessons since 2005

Success stories

Real stories from real people

Since 2005, Wyzant has provided a way for people to learn any subject in a way that works for them.

How much for private Service Delivery tutoring lessons

Wyzant Tutors Cost $35 - 60 per hour on average

Tutors using Wyzant are professional subject experts who set their own price based on their demand and skill.

$25 $88
$35
$60

Choose Your Tutor

Compare tutor costs. With a range of price options, there’s a tutor for every budget.

No Upfront Fees

Sign up, search, and message with expert tutors free of charge.

No Costly Packages

Only pay for the time you need. Whether it’s one lesson or seven, you decide what to spend.

Pay After Your Lesson

Get the help you need first. You’ll only be charged after your lesson is complete.

Love Your Lesson Or It’s Free

Your first hour with a new tutor is protected by Wyzant’s Good Fit Guarantee. If you’re not satisfied with your lesson, you don’t pay. No questions asked.

Reported on by leading news outlets