5 Output lessons
Very knowledgeable and able to answer all of my questions and I understood him. Topics covered
- introduction to project / hypotheses
- creating, editing, annotating SPSS syntax file
- reliability analysis for scale calculation in SPSS
- interpreting Cronbach's Alpha output
- computing a variable
- SPSS output file structure and navigation
- creating scatter plots
- using split file command to obtain output for categorical variables (scatterplots by gender)
3 Output lessons
Ray G. was very friendly and knowledgeable he knew what the dependent variable and the correct factor variable. It was amazing learning so much about Statistics and SPSS software (e.g., the menubar variables gather a great deal of information for output). Yes, he's definitely a Professor of Statistics and Psychology he knows the SPSS software system, gathers data quickly and knows how to gather data for specific output. Highly recommend Ray G. he is an excellent instructor, seven stars.
4 Output lessons
I would not have succeeded in this course without him. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking someone who will listen well and respond accurately to specific needs. He has an ability to filter through confusion and effusive output and return with an output representing the precise material at hand, the material I was trying to handle-- all invaluable for attributes of a mentor, and someone I regard as a friend.