Everyone wants attention, personal attention.
Someone to give you an answer.
Someone to solve your problems, finish the details, and get it off your To Do list.
We want an answer man at the snap of a finger, at the first thought of, "Oh, no. What have I gotten myself into?”
Many is the time I had a friend at my side just when I needed one. It was immediate gratification.
I had her complete attention. She gave me answers, knew the next step, cheered me on.
Or he would come to my desk, listen to the mess, and we'd figure it out together.
Or, I'd just ask for help and it was there.
WyzAnt is here like my friend was.
Through this affordable service, I can immediately appear in your midst as a teacher delegated to just you, here, now, concentrating on your success. All I want is to work out the success which is inherent in all of us. It's in you right now.
Give yourself this Genie in a Bottle help.
Ask me to help you.
As a laid back tutor, I approach clients with an assured pretense that we will both be successful. You will “get it,” and I will get the warm fuzzies that come with paying it forward.
I respond to all requests for tutoring. A woman new to being a student, and struggling with bewildering assignments from her on-line classes, called for help. By the weekend I was at her home, coaching her in what she already knew.
People ask for help for all kinds of reasons:
- They're unsure of themselves and their new skills.
- They're frustrated wasting times using the "guessing game" way to do things.
- They're finally challenged enough—a sufficient goal has presented itself.
- They're afraid their job will be threatened if they expose their naiveté.
- They brand themselves as too old, an idiot, an imposter, I’m not smart enough.
- [ fill in your own reasoning here ]
Once I sat with this bright woman, I could tell she was suffering from the “guessing...