1. Students are asked to give notice of cancellation at least 24 hours in advance of their scheduled time slot. Last-minute cancellations and no-shows will result in a cancellation fee equal to the cost of the missed lesson. If proper notice is not received, the student will be charged and forfeit their lesson. Exceptions can be made in cases of emergency.
2. If proper notice of a cancellation is provided, a make-up lesson can be scheduled. All missed lessons must be made up within 30 days. Make-up lessons are dependent on my schedule and availability and are up to the student to schedule. If missed lessons are not made up within 30 days, the student will be charged for the missed lessons.
3. I expect students to show up consistently for their lessons. Frequent cancellations will be evaluated on an individual basis. Depending on the reasons and circumstances, students may lose their spot due to frequent cancellations.
4. If a student misses a lesson without notifying me, a “no show,” the student will forfeit the lesson and no make-up will be provided. If any student misses two consecutive lessons without notifying me, the time slot will be made available to other students.
5. If I need to miss a lesson, I will notify you as soon as possible and will provide a make-up lesson. Again, make-up lessons are dependent on my schedule and availability. If a make-up lesson cannot be scheduled, you will not be charged for the missed lesson.
6. Students who are late for their lesson are not guaranteed their full time. If a lesson starts late because my schedule is running behind, students WILL get their full time.