As much as I respect your time, I also expect you to respect mine. When scheduling a session, I reserve that time for you and I lose both money and time if you provide an abrupt cancellation. In general, if you:
- Cancel within 2hrs of the lesson, then you will be charged for 75% of the scheduled time.
- Cancel within 2-8hrs of the lesson, then you will be charged for 50% of the scheduled time.
- Cancel at least 8hrs before the lesson, then the cancellation fee will be waived.
If you are late to a lesson, then you will be charged for the time that you missed. If you are 15 or more minutes late, then you will be charged for the full time of the lesson, and the lesson will be cancelled.
I reserve the right to cancel lessons as I see fit, however you will never be charged for lessons cancelled in this way.
If I am
- 5 minutes late to a lesson, then you will get a 25% discount on the session.
- 15 or more minutes late, then you will get a 50% discount for the session.
- absent for a lesson without warning, then you will of course not be charged for the lesson, and your next hour will be discounted 50%.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.