Student must notify Tutor of cancellation at least six (6) hours in advance. Otherwise, the cancellation fees below will be incurred.
- If the notification is made less than six (6) hours in advance, but greater than one (1) hour in advance, Tutor reserves the right to charge a fee equal to 50% of the cost of the lesson.
- If the notification is made less than one (1) hour before the scheduled start, Tutor reserves the right to charge for the cost of the entire lesson.
- If the notification of tardiness is made at least six (6) hours in advance, reasonable efforts will be made in order to have a lesson of the originally scheduled length and no fees will be charged.
- Tutor reserves the right to charge a lesson as if it started at the originally scheduled time for any other notification of tardiness.
- If no notification of tardiness is made, tutor will wait up to fifteen (15) minutes after the scheduled lesson start for the Student to arrive. If Student has not arrived after this waiting period, Tutor will deem the lesson “missed” and will charge a fee equal to 100% of the scheduled lesson cost.
All tardiness and cancellation notices must be made in writing. The easiest way is through the Wyzant messaging service.