Listed Below are Cancellation policy and fees for Neha S.
1. If you are unable to attend a session (in person or online) that was scheduled, please give written notice through Wyzant 12 hours or more before start time of scheduled lesson. If done so, no charges will be applied to your account.
2. No Show: If you are more than 15 minutes late to a session (in person or online) and did not communicate to me why you are late before the session began or during that 15 minutes of tardiness, I will charge the full cost of the session and it is your responsibility to schedule another session and any other session will be charged as per my rate regardless of this missed session.
3. If you are late to any session but it is not considered a no show as per my policy, we can continue the session, you will be charged the full amount, but the time will be deducted from your session (Ie. if the session is for 5PM and you arrive at 5:10PM, the session will still end at 6PM).
4. If you have documented valid reason for not being able to attend a session (due to illness or other factors like an accident), you will not be charged any fees. However, if you did not give valid proof of such reason you will still be charged the full amount for the cancelled session.
5. Please note also, if we have a session scheduled and time goes over by 15 minutes or more, I reserve the right to log the session as the actual time of the session (Ie. if the session is scheduled for 1 hour, but we are tutoring for 1 hour and 30 minutes, it will be logged as a 1 hour and 30 minute session) and this can incur an extra charge (in this case half hour was used extra, so half of my rate will be charged in addition to the 1 hour rate so you would be charged $60 for the 1 hour and 30 minute session).
Please note this is for your best, you are asking for help and paying for it and I will do what I can to help you, but it ends up being a waste of your time and money and I could have spent that time helping another student or doing other things I need to get done. I do my best to be on time to all sessions (yes traffic and other factors can play a role, but I always communicate through Wyzant messaging to my students if I am running late), I would appreciate the same professionalism and respect in return. Thank you.