1. Colors help the brain absorb information better. It also makes any subject at hand more interesting and appealing to the eye.
2. Note taking should never be a duty, I like to incorporate fun ways to write out notes that'll help with memory.
3. Music to set a relaxing but stimulating mood for the student.
4. Every 15 minutes, students need a quick break from focus to keep their attitude positive and upbeat.
5. The finish line should always be promising and have a silver lining. I like to let my students have something to look forward to when they complete their task at hand.