There are key questions to ask when selecting a tutor for you or your student.
Below is a list of Top 10 Questions to Ask When Selecting a Tutor:
1. What is your experience in tutoring this subject to other students in the same age group and grade?
2. Please describe your tutoring style?
3. How do you help to ensure that the student understands the concepts?
4. What training, skills, knowledge, and credentials do you have in the subject?
5. What type of tutoring experience do you have?
6. How many years of tutoring experience do you have?
7. Where do you do your tutoring?
8. What makes you a good tutor?
9. Why should we select you as the tutor?
10. What recommendations and feedback do you have from past students?
My Wyzant Tutor Profile answers these and other questions with solid responses, and I can tutor at a location convenient for you and your student, and conducive for learning.
Please contact me to arrange a tutoring session.
Thank you very much,