General- All sessions are billed in 5-minute increments.
- All sessions will be charged beginning at the scheduled start time, unless I am late, in which case, the session time will begin when I arrive and charges will be assessed accordingly.
- If a session goes past the scheduled end time, you will be charged until the session is complete, in 5 minute increments. If you need a session to end “on time,” simply let me know.
- If I choose to end a session early, for example, because we covered all the necessary material—or any similar event—then I will charge you for only the actual duration of the session, in 5-minute increments.
- If you choose to end a session early, for any reason, you will be charged for the full scheduled session.
- Unless otherwise agreed, all sessions will be schedule for 2 hours. For more explanation, see my TutorFAQs.
- Sometimes, it is necessary for me to have my 2-year-old daughter with me when I tutor. She is very well-behaved and I have had her with me many times in the past when I tutor, but I want to be sure you don't have any objections to me bringing her with me if I need to.
- In order to avoid cancellation fees, all cancellations must be made outside of 48 hours prior to the scheduled start time.
- If cancellation is made within 48 hours, a cancellation fee of half of the scheduled session will be assessed.
- If cancellation is made within 24 hours, the full scheduled session fee will be assessed.