Ask a question

Answers by Brandi H.

Once you are legal, you will be able to apply for student loans, but most all loan agencies or banks require you to be enrolled in an accredited technical or four-year college. You can choose to do that by attending the classes on campus or via the internet since most campuses now offer the same...