1 Questions for the topic Antiprism


What is the correct way to describe these type of shapes? Antiprism/Polyhedron?

Hello there lovely math people!I'm trying to find the correct term to best describe these types of vertically repeating N-gonal... more

Still looking for help? Get the right answer, fast.

Ask a question for free

Get a free answer to a quick problem.
Most questions answered within 4 hours.


Find an Online Tutor Now

Choose an expert and meet online. No packages or subscriptions, pay only for the time you need.