I need to know how much we all paid and how much is 17 and 1/2 percent VAT. Is it add or times or is all of the formulas.
Please answer this question!
if a jogger runs 96 yards in 10 seconds what would be his time in a 402 m run at the same time in seconds?
Timothy has 1 gallon of 6% bleach, assume 94% is water. Timothy decides to dilute the bleach separately. Timothy pours 10mL+0.1, 9mL+0.1, 8mL+0.1, 7mL+0.1, 6mL+0.1, and...
The longest river in the world is the Nile river with a length of 4,145 mi. How long is the Nile in cable lengths, meters, and nautical miles. Express all numbers in (I) standard form and (I) scientific...
1. a rise in temperature as neutralisation takes place 2. a rise in temperature when a fuel burns 3. a fall in temperature as a precipitate falls 4. a fall in temperature as liquid...
1. melting 2. condensing 3. boiling 4. Evaporation
hello, I was wondering if you'd be able to help me with chemistry? tomorrow I have an exam and I don't understand some things. 1. when can you say of a buffer is effective or not? 2...
1. exothermic 2. activated 3. endothermic 4. a decomposition
1. adding vinegar to water 2. leaving milk to go sour 3. stirring sugar with tea 4. mixing salt with water
1. apples decaying 2. iron rusting 3. frying bacon 4. boiling water
1. burning 2. condensation 3. freezing 4. Boiling
1. exothermic change 2. endothermic charge 3. electrolysis 4. thermal decomposition
1. a precipitation 2. an exothermic reaction 3. a reversible reaction 4. an endothermic reaction
1. Change 1. When calcium carbonate forms calcium oxide and carbon dioxide heat is absorbed. Change 2. Calcium oxide releases heat when shaken with carbon dioxide. Which line BEST describes...
a. remains constant b. varies according the number of hydrogen and oxygen molecules that form. c. increases d. decreases
Starting with 40g of x, how much of x is left after 4 half-lives?
how many grams of ca are in 100 g of caco3
How many grams of water will be produced from 32 grams of o2 and 4g of H2