Ask a question

who do i contact to get a placement test

I went to job corps for my high school. At job corps they didn't give us ACT test or SAT test and didn't give us GPA's, I want to know who do I call or where do I go to get a placement test so i can get into college here in Missouri

2 Answers by Expert Tutors

Tutors, sign in to answer this question.
Beth L. | Patient, Knowledgeable and Very Qualified Mathematics TutorPatient, Knowledgeable and Very Qualifie...
Above is the website to dates/times for the SAT test.
Above is the website for the ACT test.
Good luck!  Counselors don't usually have the information you need on ACT, SAT, LSAT (for students interested in going to law school) or any other standardized test.  There are too many of the tests for them to have information on all such as TEAS (for students wanted to go to nursing school).  Although SAT is the general admission test, depending on what you want to major in, you may need to take additional tests besides the SAT.  Go online to the sites to find out about the tests. 
Jahira H. | Math tutoring for grades pre-k through 8thMath tutoring for grades pre-k through 8...
You have to sign up for it via your counselor, they don't provided for you automatically.