My wife, an ESL speaker, wants to improve her skills in speaking, reading and writing. She is planning to study English for 2 hours per week, 8 hours per month. The best time for her is 4-5 pm. She is interested in discounts for multiple lessons.
- Posted by Saleh, 1 hour ago
I arrived yesterday (10/7) in NYC and will be here for 3 weeks. I would like to improve my English during my travels. I assume my level is intermediate or upper intermediate. I want to meet several times a week (2-3) to chat in English, and improve my conversational skills.
- Posted by Ilya, 1 hour ago
I am looking for a ESL tutor for two of my Chinese students.
- Posted by Linda, 3 hours ago
I'm an ESL student, and I need help with my grammar, writing essay, and vocabulary. I am free every Thursday afternoon.
- Posted by Wijit, 5 hours ago
I'd like to take some English classes.
- Posted by Fernando, yesterday
I need help to improve my English. I am from Spain.
- Posted by Isabel, yesterday
I need help with English. I have a citizenship test coming up.
- Posted by Farozan, yesterday
I'm from Brazil and I need help with my communication skills for work. I just finished my MBA.
- Posted by Renata, yesterday
We just arrived in US and my boy (age 5) is having difficulties because of the language barrier.
- Posted by Carlos , yesterday
I need help with ESL for an international student.
- Posted by Gabby, yesterday