Bachelor of Business and administration
I am a language and culture professional with many years of experience teaching Arabic and Middle Eastern culture and religion to professionals and US government organizations. I also do interpretation and translations in the medical, legal and business fields.
In addition to teaching MSA (Modern Standard Arabic) I can teach and speak Egyptian, Iraqi and most other Arabic dialects. I also have previous experience in teaching Arabic to the military, using the Defense Language Institute curriculum.
I have a very busy schedule but I will make every effort to be available as much as I can. I am a language and culture professional with many years of experience teaching Arabic and Middle Eastern culture and religion to professionals and US government organizations. I also do interpretation and translations in the medical, legal and business fields.
In addition to teaching MSA (Modern Standard Arabic) I can teach and speak
In most cases, tutors gain approval in a subject by passing a proficiency exam. For some subject areas, like music and art, tutors submit written requests to demonstrate their proficiency to potential students. If a tutor is interested but not yet approved in a subject, the subject will appear in non-bold font. Tutors need to be approved in a subject prior to beginning lessons.
• An accomplished and skilled professional as a language expert in several languages and a Middle-East cultural advisor.
• Fluently speaks, reads and writes Arabic, Kurdish and English.
• Experienced in teaching Arabic to the U.S Military and government civilian agencies personnel using self-prepared curriculum and the DLI (Defense Language Institute) audio and visual material.
• Established Arabic voice talent in different dialects.
• Experienced in setting up and presenting remote instructional and demonstrational video and audio links and presentations.
• Experienced in researching and analyzing Arabic print, broadcast and electronic media and communications.
• Ability to educate a target audience about the Middle-East using unique simplified easy to grasp approaches that are easy to understand.
• Many years of experience in developing, producing and processing instructional and how-to videos for the IBM translation system.
• Expertise of the Arabic culture and Islamic religion and history, as a native of Iraq.
• Guest speaker at the West Point Military Academy and Temple University.
• Assisted US Military Intelligence in matters of security.
• Practical experience in information gathering; threat assessment and detection.
• Experienced Media Analyst and Internet data researcher and collector.
• Prior experience in International Banking, Real Estate and Computers.
• Outstanding Interpersonal and communication skills. Effective negotiator, mediator and team builder.
• Very flexible and quickly adapts to various working conditions.
• Moved to the US in 1983; US Citizen since 1988; have continually remained involved in the Middle-East culture, languages and politics.