If you select this option, WyzAnt will ask interested tutors to contact you by email if they are able to help. A maximum of five different tutors will email you and none of your personal information, including your email address, will be released.
University at Buffalo School of Management (Marketing, HR)
University of Rochester - Simon School of Business (Graduate Coursework)
I am a dedicated professional willing to help you achieve your best in your educational pursuits. I have a strong interest and background in mathematics, computers, psychology and business.
I received a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management from the University at Buffalo with concentrations in Marketing and Human Resources. I have continued my education with business management classes at the University of Rochester Simon School of Business. I have also been a certified soccer coach for NYS Youth Soccer Programs.
I will work with you to create a tutoring plan that will help you learn and understand the material in a manner that suits your learning needs. I will take great pride in helping you reach your personal goals. I am a dedicated professional willing to help you achieve your best in your educational pursuits. I have a strong interest and background in mathematics, computers, psychology and … Read more
In most cases, tutors gain approval in a subject by passing a proficiency exam. For some subject areas, like music and art, tutors submit written requests to demonstrate their proficiency to potential students. If a tutor is interested but not yet approved in a subject, the subject will appear in non-bold font. Tutors need to be approved in a subject prior to beginning lessons.
This subject introduces the concepts of variables and functions. These new concepts allow students to solve a range of problems involving unknown quantities in areas such as geometry, probability and statistics, and various real-world scenarios.
1. Identify and define Algebra terms.
2. Identify Real Numbers.
3. Perform basic Algebraic Operations.
4. Identify and create Algebra Functions.
5. Identify and solve Linear Equations.
6. Identify and solve Linear Inequalities.
7. Identify and solve Algebra Word Problems.
8. Identify and solve Polynomial Functions.
9. Identify and solve Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
Learn to perform the steps to solve equations and graph solutions. Understand FOIL. Discover methods for factoring trinomials quickly and easily. Understand slopes and line equations. Identify a slope from two points or draw a line with a slope and a point. See how word problems help you translate your math skills to your real world.
1. Identify properties and principles of equations.
2. Define algebra terminology.
3. Understand directed numbers in equations.
4. Solve problems using equations and inequalities.
5. Solve problems using exponents and roots.
6. Solve polynomials.
7. Solve problems involving fractions.
8. Solve problems by using factoring.
9. Solve linear equations and inequalities.
10. Solve systems of equations.
11. Solve quadratic equations
I successfully obtained B.S. in Business Administration.
Related classes include:
1. Principles of Microeconomics
2. Principles of Macroeconomics
3. Applied Economics
4. Managerial Economics
5. Economics, Theory of Organizations
Microsoft Access is a great information management tool that allows you to store, report, and analyze information within a relational database. I can assist you with understanding the program; create tables, forms, report and queries; and how to form expressions and create functions.
Whether you simply want to learn another software program to help organize your business database or you are in a class and require assistance on a specific assignment, I have the expertise and knowledge, through college education and professional experiences, to make learning Microsoft Access fun and interesting!
Most computer-savvy people out there today know that MS Excel is a spreadsheet program that you can use to record data, create charts, and utilize mathematical equations. However, most people who are familiar with Excel aren't fully aware of all that MS Excel can do. Maybe that's you. You'd be surprised about the things that you can do using Excel that you're currently doing by hand or using other inappropriate software (such as the familiar sibling to Excel, MS Word).
PowerPoint adds easy-to-use interactive features that make the usual slides of boring bulleted text and charts a relic of the past. Making up for a tedious PowerPoint presentation by being an exceptional speaker is no longer required.
PowerPoint is one of Microsoft's best programs. You will be amazed at how easy it will be to familiarize yourself with the various aspects of this program.
Take a comprehensive look at the features and utilities that this MS Word offers.
1. Perform basic editing functions.
2. Format text.
3. Copy and move text and objects.
4. Format paragraphs.
5. Create tables.
6. Create lists.
7. Format pages and insert headers and footers.
8. Insert graphics, pictures, and table of contents, and
An understanding of algebra is a foundational skill to virtually all topics in higher-level mathematics, and it is useful in science, statistics, accounting, and numerous other professional and academic areas.
1. Describe basic operations or numbers and signs.
2. Solve simple to complex fraction problems.
3. Solve problems involving decimals, percents, and ratios.
4. Solve problems involving exponents.
5. Solve problems involving radicals.
6. Summarize variables and algebraic relations.
7. Graph algebraic relations.
8. Solve linear equations.
9. Solve problems involving basic geometry, rectangles and triangles.
10. Solve probability and statistics problems
My knowledge of soccer is derived from 10 years of league play, 10 years of youth coaching and countless hours of coaching clinics through out the years. I also have a USSF State D license administered by New York State West Youth Soccer Association.
Michael H. passed a background check on 4/8/14. The check was ordered by Michael through First Advantage. For more information, please review the background check information page.
After sending a message to Michael, you will be able to order a new background check for $7.99. As part of your tutor selection process, we encourage you to run updated background checks. Please also review the safety tips for hiring tutors.