Hanover College (History)
Xavier Uiversity (Enrolled)
My love for teaching/tutoring came to me in the Junior year of my undergrad at Hanover College. I decided I wanted to be a high school social studies teacher and am now going to Xavier University to get my license in teaching Integrated social studies in secondary education. I am also working on my masters of education in integrated social studies.
My experience with teaching and tutoring have come from subbing in many high schools around the area. I know a few social studies teachers personally and they have allowed me to teach their classes when they are absent. On the soccer side of things, I have played my entire life and worked many camps with clubs in the area.
- Graduated Hanover College with a degree in history. 3.4 GPA in my major.
- Attending Xavier University to get licensed to teach secondary social studies.
- Taught and observed many social studies classrooms with experienced teachers.
- Played Soccer my whole life. Recreational level, select level, high school level, and college level.
- Traveled all over the country in the United States Development Academy with Ohio Elite Soccer Academy
- Coached camps with Kings Hammer FC and Ohio Elite Soccer Academy.
- Held my own goalkeeping academy and helped Bright Light Goalkeeping in Louisville, KY
- Head JV girls, assistant varsity girls, and head goalkeeper coach at Glen Este High School
- Played four years at Hanover College and was captain my senior year
Feel free to contact me at anytime! A text message or email would be better than a phone call! Right now I have class at Xavier on Tues, Weds, and Thurs so any other day at night would be a good time! I am a pretty laid back person but expects that students come to the lesson wanting to learn. If you do this then we will both have a good time and have a great lesson! My love for teaching/tutoring came to me in the Junior year of my undergrad at Hanover College. I decided I wanted to be a high school social studies teacher and am now going to Xavier University to get my license in teaching Integrated social studies in secondary education. I am also working on my masters of education in integrated social
In most cases, tutors gain approval in a subject by passing a proficiency exam. For some subject areas, like music and art, tutors submit written requests to demonstrate their proficiency to potential students. If a tutor is interested but not yet approved in a subject, the subject will appear in non-bold font. Tutors need to be approved in a subject prior to beginning lessons.
I have played my entire life at all levels. I played four years at Hanover College and helped with the goalkeepers there as well as private sessions in Louisville, KY. I am now the Head JV/Assistant Varsity Girls and boys/girls Goalkeeper coach at Glen Este High School. I am currently working on getting my E license.