CUNY Baruch (Marketing)
CUNY Baruch (MEd)
I have been an instructor at two NYC programming bootcamps and have taught 100+ individuals from various backgrounds to become full stack developers.
Please feel free to contact me if you:
- want to learn to build websites
- are thinking of learning to program and want to test the waters
- want help preparing for a programming bootcamp
- want help and are currently at a programming bootcamp
- want help with a current college course
Please do not contact me if:
I have been an instructor at two NYC programming bootcamps
The rate is $100 for a one on one session. On the occasion of a small group the rate will be $80 per person
Some of the great stuff I learned.
How to read a cvs file in Python 2
- Utilize the built in functions "open()", "read()", "readlines()", "split()"
- Utilize Loops and If/Else statements to navigate through the csv file
In most cases, tutors gain approval in a subject by passing a proficiency exam. For some subject areas, like music and art, tutors submit written requests to demonstrate their proficiency to potential students. If a tutor is interested but not yet approved in a subject, the subject will appear in non-bold font. Tutors need to be approved in a subject prior to beginning lessons.
I am a full stack developer and programming instructor. However, my passion for front end definitely exceeds my passion for back end development. At the core of front end, developers should absolutely know how to navigate their HTML files and traverse the DOM.