Send Mothana a message explaining your needs and you will receive a response shortly. Have you already emailed Mothana or another tutor? If so, you have an account! Sign in now
If you select this option, WyzAnt will ask interested tutors to contact you by email if they are able to help. A maximum of five different tutors will email you and none of your personal information, including your email address, will be released.
School of Visual Arts (Fine Art)
- Character Workflow Course
- Students are advised to bring in their own concept sketches of their characters in hard (paper) or soft copy (scans) where we will append the sketch in 2d and digitally paint the sketch into a full painting in photoshop inserting lessons about color theory and design. (2 hour)
- We will proceed to build the design in zbrush based off of the painting (2 hour)
- We will retopologize the model in Zbrush and touch up the sculpt of the model and digitally paint within zbrush and export proper obj and maps for maya. (2 hour)
- We will setup render passes for the model using mentalRay and/or vRay and test the render passes using Fusion (compositing) We will touch up the final render by hand and append through the workflow. (2 hour)
- We will rig the character and being animation (2 hour)
-Writing a properly formatted technical screenplay from prose. (1 hour) [students are advised to bring in their prose]
-Realflow from beginner to advanced, how to master liquid.(2 hour)
-Maya gas simulations, from fire to smoke. (1 hour)
-Any student suggested lessons. - Character Workflow Course
- Students are advised to bring in their own concept sketches of their characters in hard (paper) or soft copy (scans) where we will append the sketch in 2d and digitally paint the sketch into a full painting in … Read more
In most cases, tutors gain approval in a subject by passing a proficiency exam. For some subject areas, like music and art, tutors submit written requests to demonstrate their proficiency to potential students. If a tutor is interested but not yet approved in a subject, the subject will appear in non-bold font. Tutors need to be approved in a subject prior to beginning lessons.
I worked in the computer art industry for five years as a 3d fx artist.
I can build polygon primitives and sculpt them within Maya, rig them using the standard skeleton systems and animate, texture, set up render passes, and even utilize maya dynamics.
I gradutated from the school of visual arts from the computer art program in 2006 and have been capable in Maya ever since.