Chamberlain College of Nursing (BSN, Nursing)
Brookdale Community College (Other)
Chamberlain College of Nursing (Enrolled)
I love science, Anatomy and Physiology to be specific! It is humbling to have the opportunity to help those in need of assistance or those who simply want to find a new, exciting and fun way to learn these subjects. I have had a long journey in my college career, since I simply love to learn! I am a Nursing student at Chamberlain College of Nursing, looking to graduate with my Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree by 2017, hoping to continue on to graduate school afterwards for my MSN as a Nurse Practitioner, I have an accumulated GPA of 3.6 from all undergraduate courses at all accredited Colleges & Universities I have attended. To further understand my passion and knowledge of these subjects, I:
- Have successfully completed the course(s) for which the tutoring services I am providing with a grade of A or B
- Demonstrate knowledge and competence in the subject matter provided
- Possess great organizational skills
- Work comfortably with people from diverse backgrounds
- Thoroughly enjoy tutoring the subject for which services are being provided
- Am able to explain learning concepts to my tutee effectively and efficiently
- Seek and develop study strategies to ensure academic success
- Exhibit encouragement, patience and positive attitude in establishing a reassuring and supportive learning environment
If you are struggling or simply want to learn these subjects in a way that they will be engraved in your mind like second nature, I am here to help! We will approach each section carefully and thoroughly in a way you will remain engaged and wanting to learn more and more. Memorizing will no longer be an issue with unique methods I have used myself to ace these courses! To give you an idea of how we would develop proper lesson plans and advance you in these subjects, we would:
- Work together to develop a tutoring plan that fits your academic needs
- Prepare tutoring sessions to ensure your academic development
- Assess your progress throughout tutoring sessions
- Apply various learning techniques and methods
- Have a fun and un-stressful time learning!
With the knowledge and background I have in my expertise in Anatomy and Physiology, along with my anticipated degree in Nursing, and an experienced Powerlifter and Crossfit Athlete for 2+ years, the human body is my passion. With that, I am aware and knowledgeable of what is required for the human body to flourish with a healthy and happy lifestyle, not just physically but emotionally and mentally. I am also CPR/ BLS certified.
If you are looking to have a great time learning and finding new ways to master these subjects, I am glad to help and change the way you see the "Challenges" of Anatomy and Physiology! I love science, Anatomy and Physiology to be specific! It is humbling to have the opportunity to help those in need of assistance or those who simply want to find a new,
In most cases, tutors gain approval in a subject by passing a proficiency exam. For some subject areas, like music and art, tutors submit written requests to demonstrate their proficiency to potential students. If a tutor is interested but not yet approved in a subject, the subject will appear in non-bold font. Tutors need to be approved in a subject prior to beginning lessons.