Universite Cheikh Anta Diop , Dakar , Senegal (French, Philosophy)
I am 46 years old, native French spoken from Senegal, in West Africa. French language(Speaking, Reading and Writing) was one of my majors in High school/college. I have passion and experience for teaching all ages, young and adults, individually or in small groups, at home or remotely. My current occupation in Information Technology gives me a privilege, an opportunity to teach, educate my co-workers in IT software (Windows, Mac, Word, Excel, Outlook, and more). My teaching approach is unique, fun, straight forward and results oriented.
As a multilingual and multicultural living in the US for 10 years, I trust that now is the time to share my passion for tutoring too, in the followings : French, Windows, Mac, Word, Excel, and more, depending on student's level.
Teaching/Tutoring in French would allow me to share my travel experience and/or life in French Spoken countries such as Senegal, Guinea, Mali, France and Belgium.
My courses are stress free with guaranteed results!
* Occupation : Area Expert of Technology overseeing 5 Whole Foods Market locations in Georgia and Alabama.
* Degrees : Bachelors in Computer Information Systems, Saint-Michel/Catholic University of West
Africa, Dakar, Senegal.
* French language grade in high school/college : 18/20, equivalent of A in the US.
* Certification : Comptia A+ (Computer Technician).
* Certificates : Networks Communication and Information Systems, Paramus, New Jersey, USA.
* Other : Candidate in high school (Senegal) for the national French Essay competition (Grades 12
and 13). Former track & field athlete, red belt in Taekwondo, and Seminarian.
* Fan of Martial arts, Soccer, Basketball, swimming and track & field. I am 46 years old, native French spoken from Senegal, in West Africa. French language(Speaking, Reading and Writing) was one of my majors in High school/college. I have passion and experience for teaching all ages, young and adults, individually or in small groups, at home or remotely. My current occupation in Information Technology gives me a
In most cases, tutors gain approval in a subject by passing a proficiency exam. For some subject areas, like music and art, tutors submit written requests to demonstrate their proficiency to potential students. If a tutor is interested but not yet approved in a subject, the subject will appear in non-bold font. Tutors need to be approved in a subject prior to beginning lessons.
I am currently teaching Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and Access) at work to my fellow co-workers as part of my job description.
I am also Comptia A+ certified.