Heilongjiang University in China (EdD)
Learn Chinese With Yuecui! Online or in person.
Each year more and more people around the world whose mother tongue is not Mandarin Chinese are studying it with enthusiasm and success. If they all can learn it, so can you!
I am a native Chinese speaker, immigrated to the United State years ago. I am a Chinese teacher. I have Chinese classes and one-on-one tutoring for both children and adults.
Fun and challenging learning to read, write and speak Chinese with me! Interactive fun with Songs, Games, Poems and Conversations in the class. The early you start, the better you learn!
Why study Chinese?
What you might already know
- China is one of the world’s oldest and richest continuous cultures, over 5000 years old.
- China is the most populous nation in the world, with 1.28 billion people.
- One fifth of the planet speaks Chinese. Mandarin Chinese is the mother tongue of over 873 million people, making it the most widely spoken first language in the world.
- In addition to the People’s Republic of China and Taiwan, Mandarin Chinese is also spoken in the important and influential Chinese communities of Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, the Philippines, and Mongolia.
- China is the second largest economy in the world.
- China is one of largest trading partners of the United States.
- Many US companies do business in China and have long-term investments there.
Chinese is important for your career in the future!
- International businesses prefer to hire people who speak more than one language. China has become a huge market, and business leaders are looking for people who can speak Chinese and operate successfully in a Chinese cultural context.
- Knowing Chinese may give you an edge when competing for an important position.
- China will play a major role in world affairs in the future. As China now has opened up to the West, there are opportunities for employment in all areas.
- China is a wonderful country in which to teach English while developing your language and cultural skills. The experience is great, and it’s something you will never forget. Learn Chinese With Yuecui! Online or in person.
Each year more and more people around the world whose mother tongue is not Mandarin Chinese are studying it with enthusiasm and success. If they all can learn it, so can
Discount with 5 or more lessons $28/hour
In most cases, tutors gain approval in a subject by passing a proficiency exam. For some subject areas, like music and art, tutors submit written requests to demonstrate their proficiency to potential students. If a tutor is interested but not yet approved in a subject, the subject will appear in non-bold font. Tutors need to be approved in a subject prior to beginning lessons.
I am a native Mandarin Chinese speaker with An engineering degree and have immigrated to the US States for 9 years. I was a substitute Chinese teacher in an international school for a while before I moved to MN. And also teaching Chinese at a Sunday Chinese school and tutoring the students one on one.