De Paul University (Finance)
Chapman/Brandman University (MBA)
I have my MBA and undergraduate degree majoring in Finance. In addition, I have over 20 years of corporate Finance experience. This work involved managing budgets, financial planning and project scheduling. I also have my Microsoft Excel 2013 certification. My work covered contracts and vendor negotiations as well. I also have my state insurance license and financial series 6 and 63 licenses. I am also working on my state of California teaching credential.
I am an operations professional with broad knowledge of GAAP and strong analytical and problem solving skills. I have a history of building and leading high achieving, productive work teams with over 15 years of experience and demonstrated results and leadership in managing change, improving efficiency and effectiveness through process improvement and talent development. I have a solid background and in-depth expertise in:
- Budgeting and planning, short and long term horizon
- Project management and scheduling
- Contract negotiation and preparation of deal terms
- Performance planning and scorecard metrics along with targets and improvements
- Financial modeling (NPV) for cash flow performance and project selection
- Investment analysis and recommendations for Capital market investments
- US GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) training and implementation
- Microsoft Office Excel 2013 certified (MOS 77-420) I have my MBA and undergraduate degree majoring in Finance. In addition, I have over 20 years of corporate Finance experience. This work involved managing budgets, financial planning and project scheduling. I also have my Microsoft Excel 2013 certification. My work covered contracts and vendor negotiations as well. I also have my state insurance
In most cases, tutors gain approval in a subject by passing a proficiency exam. For some subject areas, like music and art, tutors submit written requests to demonstrate their proficiency to potential students. If a tutor is interested but not yet approved in a subject, the subject will appear in non-bold font. Tutors need to be approved in a subject prior to beginning lessons.
I have an MBA with an undergraduate major in Finance. My work experience covers over 15 years in corporate Finance. Along with this I have passed the state insurance exam for Property Casualty and Life/Health, lic. no. OI33552 state of California. I have also passed the Financial services exams for the 6 and 63 exams.
I have my MBA in Economics.
My MBA has allowed me to study micro and macro economics along with Financial management. I am a strict student of the economic dynamics of the country and the workings of the Federal Reserve.
I have an undergraduate degree majoring in Finance and an MBA. I also have over 15 years of corporate Finance experience managing budgets and accounting close functions.
My Excel work covers over 15 years in corporate finance. I have built complex financial models using statistical formulas, pivot tables and dual axis graphical analysis. My Excel work has also covered database work.
I have prepared presentations in Powerpoint for over 10 years. My work also included many Powerpoint packages in my MBA program.