I have twin girls who are 16 years old and are attending an early college where they are taking College Algebra and struggling. I am looking for someone who can help them understand the concepts. We prefer Fridays in the early afternoon, but can be flexible.
- Posted by Mary, 4 hours ago
I a applying to a master's program at the University of San Francisco. I need help revising and editing my vision statement. It's already written so it should be a quick session.
- Posted by Erica, yesterday
I am looking for one tutor to work with both of my twins in Math.
- Posted by Deanna, yesterday
We are looking for an in home Spanish tutor 1x/week to work with a group of three 2nd grade boys.
- Posted by Anna, yesterday
We want a mathematics tutor who is patient/caring and can teach a teenage boy.
- Posted by Deana, yesterday
My son is in 11th grade and needs help in math 4.
- Posted by Kerry, yesterday
My son is attending CUCS and is looking for an ongoing tutor to help with English and paper writing.
- Posted by Stacy, yesterday
I am interested in piano lessons for my daughter.
- Posted by Renata , yesterday
My son is looking for tutoring help with AP Calculus and possibly Physics.
- Posted by Victoria, yesterday