I'm in college Spanish and I am struggling.
- Posted by Beth, yesterday
I have two 7 year olds that are in a Spanish immersion class going to the first grade. I want someone to tutor them in both English and Spanish.
- Posted by Amanda, yesterday
I'm currently a junior at Penn State main campus. Over the summer I'm taking Spanish 001 through Penn State's online campus and am struggling.
- Posted by Robyn, yesterday
My daughter is moving to a new school and that school has already done 2 years of a foreign language. She needs to catch up before the school year begins.
- Posted by Doreen, yesterday
I am a genetic counselor. I have an intermediate level of Spanish but need to increase my skills in order to speak with patients.
- Posted by Jennifer, yesterday
My daughter is taking high school Spanish I online. She is struggling with pronunciation because it is online.
- Posted by Tara, yesterday
I need Spanish lessons for my 10 year old girl.
- Posted by Gwyneth, yesterday
I have two kids ages 8 and 6 that need to learn Spanish.
- Posted by Jill, yesterday
I'm interested in learning Spanish.
- Posted by Sunny, yesterday
I am interested in learning Spanish in my home.
- Posted by Lisa, yesterday