We are seeking a math tutor for our 9 year old daughter to help her develop her math skills for 5th grade and build her confidence in this area. We think 3 one hour sessions a week starting on or around July 15th through end of August would be ideal.
- Posted by Tinika, 7 minutes ago
- Posted by Frances, 29 minutes ago
I have a 5 year old son. I would like to advance him and strengthen his skills in reading and math prior to entering KG. I also have a 3 year old son who I would like to advance and begin reading/math tutoring.
- Posted by Jaisy, 48 minutes ago
I am looking for tutor who can help my 7th grader develop an interest in math.
- Posted by Tulika, 1 hour ago
I am in search of an LSAT tutor. I am taking the test this October.
- Posted by Claudia, 1 hour ago
My 18 year old daughter will be attending RIT this fall and is interested in ASL lessons until then.
- Posted by Addy, 1 hour ago
We need help with our 16 year old for math Regents.
- Posted by Brian, 1 hour ago
I am writing because I have a four year old daughter that was taught sign language in pre k and she has taken a liking to it. I would like for her to continue to learn.
- Posted by Henry, 2 hours ago