Find your perfect Spanish tutor in 98059.

56 98059 Spanish Tutors

56 98059 Private Spanish Tutors / Find the best Spanish tutor in 98059

Mary L.
5.0 (3)
4+ Hours

Bellevue, WA

Native Spanish Tutor


...Administration (SDA) at Seattle University. It is always good to learn a new language but it is better if it is fun. I made my classes interesting and fun so you won't get bored.... read more

See Tutors Like This
Ariana R.
5.0 (4)
6+ Hours

Seattle, WA

Helpful ESL and Spanish Tutor


...Mexico to adult speakers. From my studies in school and from traveling to Mexico and Spain, I can speak and write Spanish at a high-intermediate level. As a linguistics student, I studied second language... read more

See Tutors Like This
Elizabeth L.

Seattle, WA

Spanish Tutor conversation and grammar


...applying for my Masters in Teaching in Spanish. I have a love for the language and the culture and would love to share my knowledge to help others succeed in their classes or learn more about the language.... read more

See Tutors Like This
Ricardo E.

Seattle, WA

Helping the people communicate in Spanish!


...first lesson. I speak 40% of the time in the class and you speak the other 60%. No grammar drills. I can customize the content of the materials to your individual needs and goals. Measurable results.... read more

See Tutors Like This
Sydne D.

Seattle, WA

UW Student passionate about teaching Spanish

45/hour someone while learning a language is extremely gratifying to me and I love to see people succeed. I love tutoring because I like making a positive impact on people! I have studied abroad in Cádiz, Spain... read more

See Tutors Like This

1–to–1 Learning from the Nation’s Largest Network of Experts

In Person

Meet locally face-to-face.

See in-person tutors ›


Meet over video chat.

See online tutors ›

Instant Book

Find an expert ASAP.

Book now ›

Featured In

Spanish Tutors in Cities Near 98059

Wyzant's nationwide network makes it easy to find local experts no matter where you live. Here are areas near 98059 where you can find Spanish tutors:

Spanish Tutors Near 98059

Schools Near These 98059 Spanish Tutors

Find Online Spanish Tutors

Get Spanish help anytime! We only accept the best online Spanish tutors into our network. You can take regular lessons or schedule last-minute ones to get homework help right when you need it.