posted on: 4/22/14
“4-year old kid who speaks only a few English words in great need of a fun, sensitive creative English tutor to help him to speak, communicate, understand basic English for daily life.
He is a strong-willed boy and doesn't like discipline or follow commands. So, if you happen to have experience to deal with such kids, please let me know ASAP”
- Shane from Redwood City, CA
- Apply to become a tutor to help this student and other students in your community
- Work with a variety of students in your best subjects
- Spend more time teaching and less time administering
- Set your own hours while you help students learn the subjects you love to teach
- A love of learning
- Excellent communication skills
- Expertise in a variety of disciplines
- Passion for helping others learn and succeed
- Set your own rate (most tutors charge between $30-60/hour)
Apply for this
The best part about tutoring for me is working with students one-on-one and knowing that I played a part in their academic success. The most frustrating part of tutoring —
finding new students, dealing with marketing, billing clients, etc. WyzAnt solves those problems and lets me focus on what I do best — teaching!