posted on: 7/12/13
“Looking for a Physics tutor for my daughter. The class she is taking is an 11th-12th grade level Physics class. We are looking for a tutor to come to our home 2 days a week next week (Wed anywhere from 1:30 - 3:30 and Thurs anywhere from 2:00 - 7:00) for an hour each day. The week of the 22nd we are looking for a tutor for Mon, Tues, Wed & Thurs ( 1 hour per day on the following days M & W 2:00 - 3:00, T 2:00 - 4:30, TH for 1 1/2 hours anywhere from 3:00 - 8:00, as she has her final the next day).
- Alison from Malvern, PA
- Apply to become a tutor to help this student and other students in your community
- Work with a variety of students in your best subjects
- Spend more time teaching and less time administering
- Set your own hours while you help students learn the subjects you love to teach
- A love of learning
- Excellent communication skills
- Expertise in a variety of disciplines
- Passion for helping others learn and succeed
- Set your own rate (most tutors charge between $30-60/hour)
Apply for this
The best part about tutoring for me is working with students one-on-one and knowing that I played a part in their academic success. The most frustrating part of tutoring —
finding new students, dealing with marketing, billing clients, etc. WyzAnt solves those problems and lets me focus on what I do best — teaching!