posted on: 6/16/13
“I am trying to find a possible Dutch tutor for the future, seeing that finding language classes in the city of Philadelphia proves to be pretty difficult.
I know pretty basic phrases, rules, and words in the Dutch language but I am looking to further improve my sentence structure as well as learn the rules and reasoning behind it for speaking and writing Dutch properly.
I plan on moving to the Netherlands to pursue a career/life there next December, so I would like to have a lot more practice in the language before that happens.”
- Kelsey from Philadelphia, PA
- Apply to become a tutor to help this student and other students in your community
- Work with a variety of students in your best subjects
- Spend more time teaching and less time administering
- Set your own hours while you help students learn the subjects you love to teach
- A love of learning
- Excellent communication skills
- Expertise in a variety of disciplines
- Passion for helping others learn and succeed
- Set your own rate (most tutors charge between $30-60/hour)
Apply for this
The best part about tutoring for me is working with students one-on-one and knowing that I played a part in their academic success. The most frustrating part of tutoring —
finding new students, dealing with marketing, billing clients, etc. WyzAnt solves those problems and lets me focus on what I do best — teaching!