posted on: 6/11/13
“We are looking for an educational therapist - tutor for a student entering 8th grade in the fall. Main focus will be Math but also study/organizational skills, test prep and general homework. We are looking for someone who is willing and able to commit to tutoring for the entire 2013/2014 school year, beginning September 9th, 2013.
We are looking to start with 4 sessions per week and adjust the number of sessions according to the student’s needs. The student splits her time between both parents’ homes (in one week intervals) which means therapist-tutor must be willing to meet her at two different places (Villanova and Fishtown). We are looking for someone who is skilled, very experienced and kind.”
- Luz from Bala Cynwyd, PA
- Apply to become a tutor to help this student and other students in your community
- Work with a variety of students in your best subjects
- Spend more time teaching and less time administering
- Set your own hours while you help students learn the subjects you love to teach
- A love of learning
- Excellent communication skills
- Expertise in a variety of disciplines
- Passion for helping others learn and succeed
- Set your own rate (most tutors charge between $30-60/hour)
Apply for this
The best part about tutoring for me is working with students one-on-one and knowing that I played a part in their academic success. The most frustrating part of tutoring —
finding new students, dealing with marketing, billing clients, etc. WyzAnt solves those problems and lets me focus on what I do best — teaching!