posted on: 3/6/13
“I am taking a linear algebra class at city college.
I have a test on Wednesday which covers vector space, subspace & spanning sets, basis, linear independent, and dimension. I study by reading a textbook, reviewing a lecture, and doing homework but I still have questions about the concept or problems.”
- Soyoung from San Francisco, CA
- Apply to become a tutor to help this student and other students in your community
- Work with a variety of students in your best subjects
- Spend more time teaching and less time administering
- Set your own hours while you help students learn the subjects you love to teach
- A love of learning
- Excellent communication skills
- Expertise in a variety of disciplines
- Passion for helping others learn and succeed
- Set your own rate (most tutors charge between $30-60/hour)
Apply for this
The best part about tutoring for me is working with students one-on-one and knowing that I played a part in their academic success. The most frustrating part of tutoring —
finding new students, dealing with marketing, billing clients, etc. WyzAnt solves those problems and lets me focus on what I do best — teaching!