posted on: 2/22/13
“I am currently pursuing graduate study at Berkeley in civil engineering systems, and, since my undergraduate was several years ago (also at Columbia, btw), my math skills feel a bit rusty; specifically in a PDE course that I'm currently taking. The material eventually makes sense, but it's slower going than I can afford right now, and I could use some targeted assistance.
I'm looking for a tutor who can help.”
- Sid from Berkeley, CA
- Apply to become a tutor to help this student and other students in your community
- Work with a variety of students in your best subjects
- Spend more time teaching and less time administering
- Set your own hours while you help students learn the subjects you love to teach
- A love of learning
- Excellent communication skills
- Expertise in a variety of disciplines
- Passion for helping others learn and succeed
- Set your own rate (most tutors charge between $30-60/hour)
Apply for this
The best part about tutoring for me is working with students one-on-one and knowing that I played a part in their academic success. The most frustrating part of tutoring —
finding new students, dealing with marketing, billing clients, etc. WyzAnt solves those problems and lets me focus on what I do best — teaching!