Tuesday: 11:30-12:30, 1-2 (every other week), 2-3
Thursday: 1-2 (every other week), 2-3
Friday: 9-10, 10-11, 11-12, 3:30-4:30
We will meet at a local coffee house in San Marcos.
For students who want someone to assist them with their math
curriculum, I'm here to help. I love math, I love teaching it, and to be honest, I think it's fun. I tutor pre-algebra
, algebra I
, algebra II
, and geometry
. I offer my services to a variety of students that come from the traditional public school system, private schools, home schools, and community colleges in North County San Diego: Escondido, San Marcos, Vista, and Carlsbad.
WHAT I DO:
1. Help you get into that college, graduate, pass that class with flying colors, get ahead, or simply learn something new.
2. Help you develop excellent critical thinking skills so that you can solve problems independently and accurately.
3. Help you cultivate healthy study habits to continue succeeding in life.
If you need to accomplish any or all of these things, then we just might be a great match!
WHAT I DO NOT DO:
1. Complete assignments/projects for students.
2. Give answers.
3. If you are looking to improve in two weeks or cram for a test, then I am not the tutor for you.
I'm a UCLA Bruin at heart and graduated in 2005 with a BA in Economics
and a minor in German
. After a few years in the corporate world, I stumbled upon tutoring in the fall of 2010. A close friend of mine desperately asked me to tutor her for the intermediate algebra college course she was taking. She had failed the class three times and it was the only class she needed to get her AA degree. How frustrating, right?! After everything was said and done, she received a B in the class. She was so happy! I was so happy for her!
To have been able to help my friend on such a huge level inspired me to pursue tutoring professionally. I'm so glad I was able to help her and was proud to be at her graduation ceremony.
If it sounds like we would make a great fit, please contact me!