Search 72,435 tutors
Search for tutors

Dr. Jacqueline C.'s Resources


What is the difference between a Psychologist, a Psychiatrist, a Psychotherapist, and a School Psychologist?

Psychologists have a doctoral degree in psychology (Psy.D. or Ph.D.) and are professionally trained to assess, diagnose and treat mental health issues. They have advanced training in counseling, psychotherapy, psychological testing, and the science of behavior change. Psychologists are the only professionals qualified to use certain kinds of psychological tests to assess intelligence, emotional... read more


What is Autism? What are the childhood symptoms of Autism?

One of the most important things you can do as a parent or caregiver is to learn the early signs of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and become familiar with the typical developmental milestones that your child should be reaching. Children with autism will have symptoms from a very young age, beginning before the age of three. Some children with an ASD show hints of future problems within the... read more