(yo) I am (Nosotros) We are
(tú) You are (Vosotros) You-all are
(el/ella/usted) He/She/It is (ellos/ellas/ustedes) They are
SER- To Be
(1) How is something?
(2) Describing physical characteristics (i.e. short, tall, skinny, strong, weak, etc.)
(3) Describing personality (i.e. shy, smart, cheap, generous, kind, friendly, etc.)
(4) Describing a profession (i...
TOEFL iBT: Test Of English as a Foreign Language
Develops skills and strategies for English language learners at a university level.
Scores: Valid for 2 years
Basic Formats: TOEFL test & TOEFL iBT test
1) Speaking: 6 questions- speak on an issue/ prompt read or heard
(2) Listening: 2 conversations that included two or more speakers with a classroom...
When to use the imperfect (past tense):
Actions that were repeated habitually
1. Almorzábamos juntos (todos los días).
We would eat lunch together (everyday).
2. Las señoras (siempre) charlaban por las mañanas.
The ladies would (always) chat in the room in the mornings.
Actions that "set the stage" for another action.
1. (Yo) leía...